The Planning Department oversees land use, zoning, comprehensive & environmental planning within unincorporated Benton County.

If you have questions about property inside city limits, please contact the respective city. 
Kennewick: (509) 585-4280
Richland: (509) 942-7794
West Richland: (509) 967-5902
Benton City: (509) 588-3322
Prosser: (509) 786-8212

Any information submitted to Benton County is subject to the public records disclosure laws for the state of Washington (RCW 42.17) and all other applicable laws that may require the release of the documents to the public.


Department Info.

Physical Address: 

1002 Dudley Avenue

Prosser, WA 99350

Mailing Address:
PO. Box 910

Prosser  WA 99350

Phone Number:


Department Email

Jerrod B. MacPherson,

Planning Manager


Clark A. Posey,

Assistant Planning Manager


Greg J. Wendt,

Principal Planner

Michelle L. Cooke,

Senior Planner



Benton County    620 Market Street    Prosser, Washington 99350
Phone: (509) 786-5710 or (509) 783-1310
Site Map   |   Employment   |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify RSS Feeds Twitter Facebook